Use and debugging of biochemical incubator:
1. Open the box door, put the objects to be processed on the shelf in the box, and close the box door.
2. Connect the power supply, insert the three-core plug into the power socket, and put the power switch on the panel to the "on" position. At this time, the instrument displays a digital display, indicating that the device is in working state.
3. Set the temperature in the box you need by operating the temperature controller on the control panel. When the set temperature is greater than the ambient temperature by more than 5 â„ƒ, please set the refrigeration switch to â€œRT + 5 â„ƒâ€. (See the following page for detailed operation instructions of the temperature controller.)
4. The instrument starts to work, and the temperature in the box gradually reaches the set value. After the required processing time, the processing work is completed.
5. Turn off the power, and after the temperature in the box is close to the ambient temperature, open the door of the box and take out the objects
Installation and commissioning of the biochemical incubator 1. Be careful not to apply force on the glass or bump the cabinet during transportation. It is forbidden to put it upside down or at an angle greater than 45 Â°.
2. After the device is placed on the ground, it should be placed stably. If the ground is uneven, it should be corrected.
3. Please do not use the instrument in direct sunlight or high temperature and humidity, and keep the ambient temperature at 10-30 â„ƒ.
4. This equipment should be far away from the source of electromagnetic interference, and the ground wire of the equipment should be effectively grounded.
5. When the equipment is in normal operation, the contents of the box should not be placed to affect the air circulation to ensure the air circulation and uniform temperature in the box.
6. The power supply is AC 220V50HZ, 10A three-core socket must be used, and there is a reliable ground wire, and two-core sockets are not allowed to be used without authorization.
7. The power cord should not be close to the back, nor should the instrument or other objects be pressed on the power cord to avoid damaging the power cord.
Shanghai Haozhuang Instrument Co., Ltd. is a variety of biochemical, light incubator, shaking incubator, constant temperature incubator, mold incubator, hot and cold cycler, shaker, oscillator, stirrer, water bath, centrifuge, electric heating plate. Professional manufacturing enterprise. The company integrates the research, development, production and sales of high-tech experimental instruments. Its products have eight series and more than one hundred varieties. Relying on modern science and technology, the company continuously improves product quality and launches new products to keep it up to the international level. The products are exported to all parts of the country, and have won the trust of users with excellent quality and perfect service. The employees of the company always pursue the enterprise spirit of "unity, truth-seeking and innovation". With the tenet of "customer first, quality first, reputation first", we sincerely welcome new and old customers to visit us for common development and create brilliant! For details, please consult Shanghai Haozhuang Instrument Co., Ltd., and look forward to your inquiry!
Precision ground gages to quickly and accurately verify that the crimp diameter is within specified limits. Made from hardened A4 tool steel to last for many years of service.
Â· Sets available for major valve manufactures
Â· Custom sizes available
Â· Metric sizes only
Designed specifically for pMDI use where the crimp Height is measured from the valve shoulder to the point in which the diameter of the crimped valve = 19.0 mm.
Â· Crimp height reading +/- 0.01mm
Â· Digital Readout
Determine pMDI leakage rate quickly and reliably with this rapid decompression chamber.
Test Equipments,Mcb Testing Equipment,Universal Tensile Testing Machine Equipment,Series Frequency Ac Resonant Test Equipment
Anomatic(suzhou)metal packaging co,ltd , https://www.anomaticpharma.com