4 test methods and conclusions
1. Check the balance of ink and water, and measure the pH of the ink with an acid meter. If the imbalance can be adjusted with acetic acid or alkali. This article outlines.
2. Check whether the environmental humidity and temperature of the workshop are controlled between 60Â±5% and 22Â±3Â°C%.
3. Check that the original fountain solution is in contact with the lithographic plate. Do not touch as much as possible.
4. Check the color of the linker for lightness, transparency, and purity of the colorant.
5. Check the photo-setting time, whether it is instantaneously dry, as long as the activity is good, appropriate to extend the drying time - monochrome is generally 15kW, four-color is generally 64kW and lamp life.
6. Check the UV blocking property to see if it has abrasion resistance.
7. Test adhesion, 1 circle method; 2 with the type of needle marked on the ink film Ã—, and then affixed with adhesive tape on the nicks, and pulled off 0-10% as qualified, otherwise, otherwise.
8. Check the speed of photo-setting, 1 no stickiness (if possible, the dirt may be dirty). 2 Thumb turbulence is non-adhesion (downward pressure of about 5 KG), and the finger is rotated on the ink film to move so that the ink film does not break and visual curing passes. 3 No scratch curing, including nails pressed hard not to break the ink film, visible curing completely.
9. Test the color, fineness, fluidity, coloring power, viscosity the same as the lithographic ink.
10. The test impact strength is the same as that of printing on iron.
Explanation: After tests, trials, tests, analysis, it is considered that 6# and 7# formulations are feasible. Because the materials in the 6# formula are all market prices, and the UV ink domestic market price is 220,000 yuan, gross profit is almost 100%. Subtract material consumption and utilities, and the profit can reach 500%.
If LJJÂ·TM additive is added by commercial ink alone, it will save about 5% of cost per kilogram of ink. After adding tons of additives, tons of ink can save more than 1,000 yuan.
Secondly, in commercially available UV inks, in the long run, the application of compounding technology compensates for the inadequacies of existing UV ink printing using lithographic printing on non-polar materials. Ink chemical technology has become a hot spot in the industry.
5 Discussion of doubts and difficulties
1. Ink balance control - can increase the scope of control in the timing of mining acidity to facilitate control in the offset printing process.
2. Storage period control - whether the photosensitizer is added in a small amount before printing or ink printing, printing is insufficient to increase the use period and reduce waste of resources.
3. Photon Decomposition Control - In addition to adding the LJJÂ·TM method, whether to promote or improve a new ink-making method without a photoinitiator for wide application.
4. UV ink hue positioning - Can China formulate a unified UV ink colorant quality, especially the purity target, in particular, the problem of tonal variation has been resolved and printers to use a fully automatic color matching system instrument to achieve the standard and shorten production cycle.
5. The high cost and high price of UV inks can be reduced from the formula and process to the price of general offset inks. At the same time, they are more scientific in terms of hydrogen bonding, tension, free energy, etc., improve the adhesion fastness, simplify the process, and reduce the ozone odor to reduce the environment. Pollution and increase the print bit.
6. Non-absorbing UV offset non-polar materials, how to increase from the current 5-8 thousand in India / h, to 30,000 in / h, at the same time around the graphics is not dissolved in the solvent, aluminum metal PS plate costs, the use of new The replacement of thinner, high-efficiency polymers has become a reality.
7. In addition to the above-mentioned issues, how to easily remove, UV ink printing ink film and easy recycling, regeneration of heavy use.
8. The problem of printing color sequence - how can it be like other inks, the color sequence can be freely controlled, no irritation to the skin, and reduce the number of printing plate, ink guide, ink transfer roller.
The advent of non-absorbable UV offset non-polar inks, especially if we want to take the lead, needs our packaging and printing industry colleagues to establish a critical awareness of the national brand, around the inheritance in the development, innovation in the inheritance, in order to compete for the spirit of the occasion , Explore and work together, the spring is not far.
Author: Poly Liu Source: Screen Printing Industry
Laminated Melamine board is also known as double decorative panels, paint panels, ecological board, it was called a molding board. Its substrate is also particleboard and MDF, made by the substrate and the surface bonding, the surface veneer are mainly domestic and imported two categories, because it is through fire, anti-wear, waterproof soaking treatment, the use of results Similar to the composite wood flooring
v Melamine faced MDF can be imitation of a variety of patterns, bright color, for a variety of wood-based panels and wood veneer, hardness, wear resistance, good heat resistance.
v Chemical resistance in general, can resist the general acid, alkali, grease and alcohol and other solvent wear.v The surface smooth and smooth, easy to maintain cleaning.
Laminated MDF,Melamine Laminated MDF,Fire Resistance Laminated MDF,Red Color Laminated MDF
Shouguang Bailing Wood Industry Co., LTD. , http://www.bailingfurniture.com