How to buy a suitable backpack, and carry out reasonable loading, carrying and maintenance; has been plagued with most of the same junior mountain friends; the following are some of the experience and reference to the experience of seniors and some of the finishing things, can not be exclusive .
If you have any problems or need to correct your mistakes, please don't worry about bricks. Thank you for your time.
Taking into account that in general most people will now choose to buy a built-in backpack.
First watch the backpack's structural design must have the following basic things:
* Whether the bottom of the backpack is double-layered, it can increase the durability of the backpack.
* The extension bag at the top of the backpack must extend upwards and the extension bag must be able to seal.
* The tight belt on the outside of the backpack must be able to tighten the backpack and prevent it from shaking.
* Backpack side pockets must be easily removable.
* Backpacks must have traction rings and ice axes to carry crampons, snow shoes, and other items.
* The durability of the backpack is in accordance with your needs.
* The waterproof degree of the backpack.
* If the zipper failure can continue to use.
Waterproof covers must be used. Although the backpack is waterproof, rainwater still seeps through the seams, pocket tops, or zippers.
After checking the appearance, take the backpack back and look at the mirror. Note the following:
* After adjustment, the backpack skeleton must be 2 to 4 inches above the shoulder. The upper bag must not exceed 5 or 6 inches on the shoulder.
* When carrying the belt, the center point of the belt must be in the center of the ischial bone, and the parts of the waist gasket should not be too close to each other and the gasketless part should not be rubbed against the stomach. Do not choose a tight belt.
* Adjust the strap fixing point. The curve of the shoulder strap should be tightly attached to the back of the bearer. The shoulder strap should be about 2 to 3 inches lower than the top of the shoulder. The two hands should grasp the end of the shoulder strap and the fist should be lower than the armpit.
* The head cannot hit the top cover of the backpack and it cannot obstruct the helmet.
* The chest strap must help the bearer overcome difficult terrain.
The heavy items are usually placed on the top, so that the backpack's center of gravity is higher, so that the bearer can be straightened in the process of walking, but the middle of the center must be set lower, so that the body can bend and walk between trees, or marching. In the climbing terrain of bare rock wall, the center of gravity of the backpack during climbing (rock climbing backpack) is close to the pelvic position, which is the center point of body rotation. This prevents the weight of the backpack from moving to the shoulder. During the hiking process, the center of gravity of the backpack loading can be tighter. Back.
* The heavier equipment is placed on the upper end and backrest:
Such as stoves, cooking utensils, heavy food, rain gear, and water bottles, etc.; the center of gravity is too low or away from the back will make the body to walk, the tent must be used to tie the umbrella top to the top of the backpack, fuel oil and water must be placed separately to avoid pollution Food and clothing.
* Heavy items are placed in the center of the backpack and below the side strap; Light items are tied below:
Such as spare clothes (must be sealed in plastic bags and with different colors to identify the tape so easily identifiable), personal appliances, headlights, maps, compasses, cameras, etc. placed in the backpack center ..
Such as sleeping bags (must be sealed with a waterproof bag), camp lights can be placed in side pockets,
Such as sleeping pads, etc. placed behind the backpack.
* Backpacks must be prepared with long straps for items such as tripods, camp posts or side pockets.
The backpack suitable for men and women is not uniform, because the upper trunk of the boy's body is longer and the upper body of the girl's body is short but the legs are longer. Carefully choose the right backpack. The weight of the boy's weight is higher when loading because the center of gravity of the boys is close to In the chest cavity, the girls are lower center of gravity and close to the abdomen. The heavy objects are placed as close to the back as possible, so that the weight is higher than the waist.
* The weight of the backpack during the climbing (rock climbing backpack) is close to the pelvic position, which is the center point of body rotation. This prevents the weight of the backpack from moving to the shoulders. During the hiking process, the center of gravity of the backpack can be placed closer to the back.
* Fuel oil and food must be placed separately. Note: The stove or pan pack should not be uncomfortable to the back. The pan must be wiped clean before putting it into the tent on rainy days.
When placing items, place heavy objects that are not afraid of bumping and less use on the lower part; emergency medicines, knives, ropes, and other equipment should be placed at the most convenient location; the backpack should be able to stand and be stable.
3, carrying a piggyback
When you walk, tighten the belt around your backpack so that your hips are under most weight, and your shoulder straps should be relaxed so that the top of the shoulder straps is at a 45-60 degree angle. It's very easy to walk like it's not carrying anything.
If the weights are heavy or all heavy, they can be placed evenly. The chest strap must be buckled and tightened so that the backpacker does not feel a fall. When marching, both hands pull the adjustment strap between the shoulder strap and the backpack.
The body leans forward slightly, so that the gravity when walking is actually in the waist and chin area, and there is no pressure on the back. In the event of an emergency, the upper limb can be flexibly placed.
If you cannot fit in a multi-pack, you can put a tent, a sleeping bag, a moisture-proof pad, etc. on the outside of the backpack and fix it with a hanging strap. There are also differences in the topography of different terrains, such as drilling the jungle, do not develop to high altitudes.
There are also tricks on the back shoulders. Put the backpack at a certain height and the shoulders into the shoulder straps. Leaning forward and standing up on your legs is a convenient way.
If you can't place in a high place, use your hands to lift the backpack. Place it on one knee (face strap). Then control the bag in one hand, and quickly turn the other hand on the shoulder strap so that one arm enters the shoulder strap so that the other arm is easier to access.
Rope protection must be available when passing sharp, steep areas.
When no protection is passed, the shoulder strap should be loosened and the belt and chest strap should be opened so that in the event of danger, the bag can be separated as quickly as possible.
During camping, the backpack must be tightly closed to avoid food theft by small animals such as weasel and rat. In the evening, backpacks must be used to cover the backpack. Even in clear weather, dew will still wet the backpack.
In the snowy period, a backpack can be used as a door for a snow cave. If you are limping or crawling in a forest or a shrubbery, it is more suitable to lower the center of gravity of the backpack. The camp can be placed under a sleeping bag under the feet and insulated on a cold surface to improve sleep. temperature.
The backpack must be cleaned thoroughly. If it is too dirty, use a neutral detergent to clean the backpack and then dry it in a cool place. However, avoid exposure for too long. Because ultraviolet radiation can damage the nylon cloth, the basic maintenance is still required.
When the backpack is scratched, it is necessary to immediately sew. To use thicker needles, the needles that specialize in sewing the seat cushions must be sewn tightly, and the nylon thread can be broken by fire.
The collection backpack must be in a cool, dry environment to avoid mildew damage to the outer layer of the backpack cloth.
Check the main support points on weekdays, such as belts and shoulder straps, to carry out the stability of the system and avoid deterioration or hardening of the gasket. I do not know, the zipper will change, and do not wait until something slips out of the backpack to remedy.
- Quality Material: 100% ABS; a special treatment of metallic finish on the surface enables our luggage to be more durable, glossy and scratch-resistant;
- Nylon Lining: With full lined interior plus accessory pockets and garment divider, to make your belongings more organized and allow of more privacy;
- Multi-directional Silent Double Wheels: The 4 multi-directional double wheels rotate 360 degrees for easy and fast movement even with heavy contents in luggage;
- Metal Corners Protection: 2 metal corners protection on the front shell help to keep luggage from collision or damage.
ABS Corner Protection Trolley Luggage,ABS Anti-collision Trolley Luggage,Metal Corner Trolley Luggage,Anti-collision Trolley Luggage
Jiangxi Jizhirui Luggage CO.,Ltd. , http://www.jxjzr.com